model number FP52201-AZ 103.1612, on 6/23/2018, I purchased an outdoor fire pit from a local California company and had some issues trying to set it up and it did not come with the manual.. so I did some research on the internet and learn the global Outdoor Company could help.

I spoke to Charles Dickerson via email at first. He asked for me to provide a picture of the product and the model number, then later ask for a receipt. I told him I needed to find the receipt but in the meantime we were trying to use our product and in the middle of setting it up. He told me in order for him to produce a manual I needed to produce a receipt.

I told him I did not purchase the item from you and what difference does the receipt have to do with the manual. I called the store located in RI and asked to speak to the store manager. he said he is the warehouse manager and hung up. I called back requesting for the store manager and he hung up again.

I said to Charles most companies have a manual online, he told me, "Then go and find it." He's not even willing to help me locate a manual for my product. I want a manual for my product and an apology

Desired Settlement: I just want a manual for my product and an apology

Review about: Global Outdoors Manager.

Comments